Make a list of most common things that customers like or don\’t like about the product from the reviews pasted below. You should only include things that repeat over and over again in the reviews, write the ones that repeat the most first. Next to every bullet, write down how many times did the sentiment repeated in the reviews (Choose between: \”\”Very common\”\”, \”\”Moderately common\”\”, \”\”Not common\”\”)
You should divide the list to 7 categories and each category should contain at least 5 bullets.
Use Markdown to format the content nicely. Important: For every heading, choose an appropriate emoji and paste it next to the heading.
The categories should be:
- Pain points/problems (What are the biggest or most common customer pain points/problems that lead them to buy this product?)
- Desired Outcomes (What are the most common desired outcomes that customers had when buying this product?)
- Purchase prompts (What event triggered them to start considering purchasing this product?)
- Main Unique Value propositions (What do you think are the main things that set this product apart from others (benefit/advantage you would put into headlines))
- Unique features/benefits (What are the unique feature-benefit pairs for the product?)
- Uncertainty & Perceived Risk (Why were/are customers doubting? What did they think about the product that scared them before buying?)
- Objections (\”\”Why did customers think this product wouldn\’t work for them before buying?)
Important: For every heading, choose an appropriate emoji and paste it next to the heading.
The reviews you should analyze are here: